Talk

Advanced search

Plusnet

(11 Posts)
cobminor Tue 21-Mar-17 12:34:21

Hi,
Has anyone ever had any success contacting Plusnet with a security question? I have been trying to get in touch about a suspected scam from their site and I cannot, this has been 5 days now. Their on-line chat never seems to be open and their customer service line always has the same message about high call volumes and a 15 minute wait time, this means of course that they don't have enough operators. I thought most providers nowadays were concerned about internet scamming and had contacts for that, not so here it seems. Would anyone having contact info. that is not on their website please post it here. Thank you.

britbat23 Tue 21-Mar-17 12:56:40

Facebook them

cobminor Tue 21-Mar-17 13:58:46

I have no time for social media such as Facebook. Thank you for your suggestion though.

TumsMet Tue 21-Mar-17 14:08:04

Twitter?

You may not have time for social media but it's often good for getting in contact with a company.

cobminor Tue 21-Mar-17 18:31:14

OK,

I have joined Facebook just for this, and I will probably leave when it is sorted. Thanks again.

caffeine99 Wed 22-Mar-17 21:04:25

Why not just try calling them?

I called them at the weekend and just put the phone on speaker while I waited - the guy I spoke to was really helpful and sorted out our problem for us immediately

ItsTimeForDuggee Wed 22-Mar-17 21:10:06

Iv never encounted a problem contacting them by phone or online chat

Stripeyblanket Wed 22-Mar-17 21:18:27

All online scams and frauds can be reported to Action Fraud either on the website or via telephone. Would be worth letting them know also.

cobminor Wed 22-Mar-17 21:40:27

I have resolved this on FB, I now need to close the account. Thanks for your comments.

EduCated Wed 22-Mar-17 21:48:11

I know you've sorted it now, but I've always found plusnet very helpful. Phone waits can be a pain, but not unusual for customer service lines generally.

londonrach Wed 22-Mar-17 21:50:24

Call them. They fab in customer service!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now