Talk

Advanced search

To think children should poo in the toilet not on the grass?!

(4 Posts)
ffshurryup2016 Sun 19-Mar-17 19:19:21

So today I went to a family attraction - a farm park.

It was FANTASTIC, but, I won't name it, as they needn't be associated with what I saw.

Theres a play area, next to a bouncy castle. A woman was there, with 2 children. She lifted one of the girls over the play area, onto the grass near the bouncy castle.

She then proceeded in assisting the child going to the toilet. For a POO. Clearly visible to anyone nearby.

Now, I understand kids leave it to the last minute to say, BUT, you could SEE the toilets from this spot! It was have taken the same time to run to the toilet, than it would of over the play area!

Yes she cleared it up afterwards, but AIBU to think that this is still not acceptable with toilets so near?!

morningrunner Sun 19-Mar-17 19:23:13

Don't know really . YANBU in theory but I do remember when I was toilet training mine that I literally had seconds to react whenever the brown flag went upgrin

GeillisTheWitch Sun 19-Mar-17 19:26:04

Some people are manky. Last summer I saw a woman hold her two children over the gutter to have a piss in turn, in a busy street in a seaside resort where she was right outside several amusement arcades and cafes that had toilets she could have used.

emmyrose2000 Mon 20-Mar-17 06:00:47

YANBU

Just the idea of it is totally disgusting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now