Talk

Advanced search

Did someone put drugs in my Chinese takeaway? (Probably not but it feels like it)

(2 Posts)
dailyshite Thu 16-Mar-17 19:59:55

I'm watching the news conference with Sean Spicer and wondering if someone put drugs in my chinese takeaway.

How are these people in charge of the country? I think if you took some random year 5 kids and put them in charge, they'd make a more compelling argument for their shocking decisions.

They've just stopped meals on wheels as a compassionate decision - compassion for the people who are funding the meals on wheels - they think the outcomes for meals on wheels are poor but he doesn't know what outcomes they are looking for (because apparently an older person or a person with LD being fed isn't an outcome) or who pays for it or how much it costs. WTF!

StripyHorse Thu 16-Mar-17 20:37:02

YANBU. By the way, there is a kids book called "The Accidental Prime Minister". I realise this is fiction but does make you think kids might do a better job!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now