Talk

Advanced search

It's spring - got to buy a bikini before they stop selling them in summer!

(5 Posts)
Creampastry Thu 16-Mar-17 14:37:35

As much as I hate to do this, where is a good place to buy a bikini. Year after year in summer (shock horror), I try to buy a bikini but shops have either sold out and only have neon mesh string bikinis left or have moved onto autumnal clothes. So I am ahead of the game! Any suggestions of good places to get a bikini?

Creampastry Thu 16-Mar-17 14:41:45

Thought this was chat - doh! But please help!

Meekonsandwich Thu 16-Mar-17 20:19:25

Working in retail, I discovered that shops are always 1 season ahead. This is because people browse and look around at the trends and styles in advance before they buy what they need. But you can buy a bikini literally anywhere like you said it's still spring. Just don't wait until summer.

NeonFlamingo Thu 16-Mar-17 20:54:39

I'm always leaving things like this too late! I did get a bikini from Monsoon a few years ago which has stood the test of time smile

BarbaraofSeville Thu 16-Mar-17 21:18:26

Do they really, Meekon?

It wouldn't occur to me to look for summer stuff before it was warm and I could wear what I'd bought. I miss out all the time because when I want summer things in July the shops are full of coats and jumpers. Ridiculous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now