Red lace bra set in school raffle?

(10 Posts)
33goingon64 Wed 15-Mar-17 14:16:41

DS's school asking for donations of red items for Comic Relief fundraiser. WIBU to donate hideous Victoria's Secret bra and pants set from DH a couple of Xmases ago? Unworn and with labels attached.

DonaldStott Wed 15-Mar-17 14:18:40

grin yabu and you know it.

Poor kid would never live it down.

Can you imagine the staff room goss.

x246 Wed 15-Mar-17 14:46:44

Donate it anonymously grin Just don't buy any tickets because you'd probably be lucky enough to win it back.

BarbaraofSeville Wed 15-Mar-17 14:51:00

It would be quite literally a booby prize. A bit embarrasing for the winner and unlikely to be any use due to sizing. Can't you just ebay it or put it in the charity shop and donate a bottle of ketchup instead?

Gazelda Wed 15-Mar-17 15:00:27

Is this for a raffle? Or a bring and buy sale? Or to send the donations to the 'needy'?

elQuintoConyo Wed 15-Mar-17 15:02:56

Hilarious! Please do it!

MrsJayy Wed 15-Mar-17 15:05:36

Oh gawd your poor child do it , dd2 used to help run a book sale in secondary and last 1 before she left school she had to sift through the books binning copies of 50 shades grin

33goingon64 Wed 15-Mar-17 19:10:26

Would be anonymous and DS only 6 so wouldn't probably understand. Hadn't thought about sizing so maybe ketchup is the way forward. Tempting though, just to see who won it.

MrsTwix Wed 15-Mar-17 20:04:53

It might be funny. Can you get the draw fixed so a Dad wins it

minisoksmakehardwork Thu 16-Mar-17 06:51:07

Is there a drop box or would ds have to take it in and hand it over? I would absolutely do it if an anonymous drop box. I couldn't submit my dc to the staff's raised eyebrows if they had to hand it in. Although their teachers absolutely would find it hilarious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now