Talk

Advanced search

AIBU... To be suffereing burn out

(5 Posts)
KeepingitReal2 Tue 14-Mar-17 21:33:32

That's it really
32 soon to be 33, in a very pressured job and career which I do enjoy but so many hurdles to jump through to complete training albeit two years left.
Now onto last exam hurdle but literally I feel like I've been doing exams/work my whole life and now just want to focus on settling down and having a family...

sonyaya Tue 14-Mar-17 21:34:49

You poor thing. My job is fucking busy and stressful and I can't wait to get married and settle down, take my foot off the gas career wise. I'm your sort of age and know how you feel. When do your exams finish?

HerBluebiro Tue 14-Mar-17 21:39:13

It's last exam nerves/stress/burn out.

It is normal.

It gets easier when you have membership. But then there is always another hoop.always another 'exam'. But they cost less than membership. And are differently pressured.

You don't have to cut in the next two years. You can pause.have your family. Life is not a race.

KeepingitReal2 Tue 14-Mar-17 21:41:54

Exams finish in May. Bluebiro this really will be the last grin. It's just so depressing to still be studying... I guess it's all for the best

HerBluebiro Tue 14-Mar-17 21:42:05

And you feel like you have been doing exams your whole life because you have. At the age of 30 I had taken exams once or twice a year every year for 20 years. I suspect you will have done exactly the same.

You can pause if you want

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now