Talk

Advanced search

To ask the adventurous travelers on here to help me plan a small adventure today

(3 Posts)
hellokittymania Tue 14-Mar-17 19:55:06

I am in Legazpi city, Philippines and need to get my feet wet on my own here. I am looking for a café with good food and Wi-Fi or some other easy place to get to. I am severely visually impaired and quite independent but find the Philippines a bit intimidating to get around and do things on my own. I am considering living here though as I am already doing some work here.

I have no clue how to book an Uber but today might be the day to try it. So if you are bored, please help me to be adventurous. smile

Applebite Tue 14-Mar-17 20:06:42

I had a look on trip advisor! It says there is a ruined city, a wildlife park and an off-road experience - and then lots of things in those same veins. What sort of thing would you like to do?

Personally I would do the off road tour, have a nice lunch and then see something cultured. Have a fab time grin

hellokittymania Tue 14-Mar-17 20:15:17

Apple bites I am not sure if I am brave enough to do an off road tour. I don't actually know what an off road tour is? grin

I have been to the ruins twice but never on my own so I could try that one. I have very overprotective friends here who are always accompanying me everywhere, but if I live here I need to learn how to do things by Myself. Are the ruins the ones where you can see the volcano? Or are there more ruins I don't know about hiding away ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now