Talk

Advanced search

Paid to watch adverts...?

(3 Posts)
uhohspaghettios Tue 14-Mar-17 08:57:27

Lady at my toddler yoga this week gave out little business cards saying if we signed up to watch adverts on our tablet then we'd earn 'credits' to buy stuff.

It just has the air of an MLM to me...has anybody heard of this / can anyone shed any light ?

Algebraic Tue 14-Mar-17 19:37:02

I used to belong to a social rewards program which sounds similar, sharing crap on fb, watching short ads etc. It earned me credits which I transferred to a loyalty card. Could then be spent in certain restaurants and bars. Arduous though, took ages to rack up.

Tiredbutfuckingfine Tue 14-Mar-17 19:55:59

I do something similar which I signed up for via a website. You can give out a "referral code" to get new people signed up and you will get a cut of all their future "earnings" whilst that sounds a bit MLM, let me point out I can make the equivalent of 1p for watching 7 mins of 5 adverts, and I have to click to start each one at the start....Online surveys via this site are much more lucrative at around 20-30p a pop smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now