Nightmare ex

(5 Posts)
tiredandgrumpy101 Mon 13-Mar-17 22:47:12

My beautiful teenage son is going through some stuff, share custody with his narcissistic father who really is twisted. Our boy really is a good lad good grades takes the piss a bit but nothing more than being on his Xbox 20 mins after he should have finished, no drugs or drinking or shoplifting nothing silly at all, Ds told ex tonight that my 7 year old daughter played up at a match on Sunday,nothing more than wanting her big brothers attention after not having seen him for a few days( he wasn't playing other son was ) ex then verbally crucified my daughter called me a disgrace, a "disgusting fat cunt of a mother" who needs to sort her "fucking" life out all on loud speaker with my 14 year old listening. I almost bit a hole in my tongue not responding but just said call me when you've calmed down, my issue is should I school? I'm worried about my son we have a generally very good blended family my new husband adores the eldest of anyone asked he says he has 3 kids ( not the 2 biological ones) he actually often favours the eldest so at home all is good, last time I spoke to teacher she said she felt sorry for me 🙈 but I think it's important that teachers are aware that the poor kid has this shit going on? Aibu to expect school to take my word over his dads?

tiredandgrumpy101 Mon 13-Mar-17 22:57:19

I meant to say should I tell school? Typing furiously made errors 🙈

WorraLiberty Mon 13-Mar-17 23:00:26

How old is he?

Would he want you to tell the school about this?

Is it likely to affect him at school, or is he the type to see school as a welcome distraction?

user1469751309 Mon 13-Mar-17 23:04:32

I think I would 14 is still pretty young and he's at a really impressionable age think I would like the school to have a watchful eye just to pick up on some early signs of odd behaviour that he maybe wouldn't show at home fighting ect. Sorry your ex is being a shit

WorraLiberty Mon 13-Mar-17 23:07:36

I wasn't sure if the OP meant the son in question is 14, or his brother is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now