I know I know..ripples101

(13 Posts)
4men1lady Mon 13-Mar-17 15:21:09

I know this will go very soon, but would some one please reassure me that they have seen/heard from ripples101 since last night.

The thread really knocked me for six reading it and I've thought about ripples for most of the day!

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

QueenInsomnia Mon 13-Mar-17 15:37:10

Thanks for making this thread.. I haven't been able to shift her from my thoughts either. Did mumsnet hq delete again? I think we need a thread running, so if she chooses to come back online for support, then we are all here waiting for her.

4men1lady Mon 13-Mar-17 15:41:31

Yes it got deleted pretty quickly.
The thread really knocked the wind out of me..
Really hope they come back and feel they can talk and get support!

QueenInsomnia Mon 13-Mar-17 15:48:23

Maybe if no one mentions in this thread what the original one was about then mumsnet hq will have no reason to delete?
Sadly my mind won't rest until I know she's safe, so I really do hope she comes back to speak with us. I keep rethinking about her post, and it breaks my heart.

witsender Mon 13-Mar-17 15:49:16

I has the same thought earlier.

Majorgoodwinschickenbeatstrump Mon 13-Mar-17 17:05:02

I've been thinking about them too. Wish mumsnet would update people on whether their has been any activity on the account etc or whether they contacted the police?

4men1lady Mon 13-Mar-17 17:27:13

I advanced search ripples to see if there's been anything since but there hasn't!

TheSnowFairy Mon 13-Mar-17 17:52:02

My thread was deleted - this one may go soon.

Not heard anything from ripples, I woke up really early this morning and logged straight on to MN to see if they had posted.

sad

QueenInsomnia Mon 13-Mar-17 23:23:13

Bumping incase ripples is around, and wants to talk.. flowers

zsazsa468 Mon 13-Mar-17 23:26:04

Hasn't she posted a new thread today entitled Thank you

Or is that someone else?

NotStoppedAllDay Mon 13-Mar-17 23:26:43

Well she sounded pretty serious about it

Realistically, it happens everyday. Not a nice thought I know

zsazsa468 Mon 13-Mar-17 23:29:49

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2877129-Thank-you

Her new thread today, she's feeling better that before

QueenInsomnia Mon 13-Mar-17 23:31:06

Thank you so much for linking the thread, I had no idea. I've been constantly scrolling through AIBU just in case, but must have missed it. So pleased she's ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now