Talk

Advanced search

To be unsure

(6 Posts)
FrutiFlutey Mon 13-Mar-17 07:57:26

I'm a nanny! I work for a family that share a house with the fathers sister and her family, she has one dc and is expecting.

We recently had some problems where she was leaving her dc with me, and trying to get me to do her chores that she is responsible for! I complained, my bosses had words with her, she ignored me for two days, and it's been 1 week since that.

This morning I've come in, my charge is still sleeping. She's just spoken to me, saying yesterday she had some bleeding/spotting and is concerned and that today I "need to help her" because she's scared.

My issue is morally maybe I should help her, but I'm here for my charge and have had issues with her increasing my workload before. What would you do?

PlayOnWurtz Mon 13-Mar-17 07:59:31

Say you'll check with your boss and expect her to pay for your time if it's given the ok

FrutiFlutey Mon 13-Mar-17 08:02:29

Good plan. I really don't want her to do what she did before again! It was very stressful for me!

Penfold007 Mon 13-Mar-17 08:05:25

I remember your original post, your employer warned you she would get difficult. You need to refer this back to your employer. If they want you to look after her child and do her chores they need to discuss this properly with you.

ChuckDaffodils Mon 13-Mar-17 08:06:07

Give her the number for the NHS help line? You are not a trained nurse and therefore not insured.

Groovee Mon 13-Mar-17 08:07:38

Get your bosses involved.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now