Talk

Advanced search

One day and alone

(2 Posts)
RiverdaleJughead Sun 12-Mar-17 01:41:36

I am a postgraduate - a young one - and I've taken on a lot this month - I have 2 deadlines in a week and don't know what I'm doing, head of a committee and a manager working 26 hours a week on top of my uni. It was my little sisters 13th birthday. It I could only get 2 days off so drive 3 hours home to spend time with my family ... except my sister ( closest family member ) decided to spend all day with her bf-
Okay fine if she had plans . We went for dinner and were invited for a few at mums . We went, they'd briefly walked the dog. She decided to go home - okay. Everyone decided because they'd gone it should be an early night so I got a taxi home an hour later. Sister wasn't home ( I live with her when not at uni) so essentially I've come home spent. 2 hours with family and am now alone and am leaving tommorrrow . AIBU to be annoyed ??

highinthesky Sun 12-Mar-17 01:56:17

I would be!

But I also never go anywhere without a Plan B, in this case it would have been prep for the deadline.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now