Talk

Advanced search

To feel so sad...

(6 Posts)
honestlywhatswrongwithme Tue 07-Mar-17 19:15:53

I actually have a nice life, lovely DH and DD, job I mostly love and yet I just feel so shit half the time! I had a little misunderstanding at work today which basically means I'm going to have to go back on an agreement made today and all I've done since is cry! I don't want to go to work tomorrow! I know I should just suck it up, accept I made a mistake and focus on getting it right but I just feel like a major fuck up right now!!😭😭

NavyandWhite Tue 07-Mar-17 19:20:52

Come on don't blow it out of proportion ( I'm great at this wink ) glass of wine and chill.

StrawberryShortcake32 Tue 07-Mar-17 19:20:59

Don't give yourself a hard time. We are human beings and bodge things up now and again. Give yourself a break. Deal with the consequences and move on from it.

If we didn't make mistakes we would never learn from them

flowers

Babyroobs Tue 07-Mar-17 19:21:32

Could you be depressed or are you just a very sensitive type and everything gets exaggerated? I am very much like this myself and take things very personally. If reacting like this is out of character for you then perhaps you should see your GP .

honestlywhatswrongwithme Tue 07-Mar-17 20:14:35

No not normally sensitive but it's quite a big mistake that I would be devastated with if I was the one receiving the news tomorrow! Normally I just admit my mistakes and move on but I know this is going to upset so many people and I can't stop thinking about it! Suppose I need to get my grovelling on and try not to cry in work!!

MagicMojito Tue 07-Mar-17 20:34:31

No your just a nice person who can clearly empathise with the people your going to be letting down. Its nice that your worried about it (although shit for you) I think it just shows that your human and make mistakes but your not a dick about it smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now