Talk

Advanced search

To be a bit freaked out

(57 Posts)
bibbetybobbetybooo Mon 06-Mar-17 21:58:10

Ok.. I know I shouldn't be, but tonight DS has toddled into our room and seen us doing, stuff! Not full sex, but masturbating and whilst I don't think he saw much, I'm massively weirded out by it.
I'm being daft, right?!

bibbetybobbetybooo Tue 07-Mar-17 19:56:07

Anyone?

Llanali Tue 07-Mar-17 19:56:59

How old is DS?

Juveniledelinquent Tue 07-Mar-17 19:58:56

It's practically inevitable that they catch you at some point. Don't worry, he won't be bothered.

littlefrog3 Tue 07-Mar-17 19:59:35

Er yeah it IS weird IMO. And I WOULD be freaked out ifI were you. I bet your DS was. Poor devil! Why the heck would you not lock or secure the door?!

How old is DS?

I would never have been able to look any of my kids in the eye again if they had caught us 'doing stuff.' Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. confused

littlefrog3 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:00:26

2 kids at home for 20 years - never ever caught us.

Ever.

As I said, why would you not secure the door/lock the door?

Yukbuck Tue 07-Mar-17 20:01:06

Please don't listen to littlefrog. Shit happens! He will have forgotten about it before you know it! I caught my parents having sex and I hated it but it hasn't scarred me for life!

Annesmyth123 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:02:08

Shut the door next time and teach them that if the door is shit we knock. Everyone. Before we come in.

bibbetybobbetybooo Tue 07-Mar-17 20:02:11

He's nearly three. Little bugger scaled the baby gate. We thought he was safely fast asleep and imprisoned in his room. Apparently not! Luckily the bedding covered us mostly!

Annesmyth123 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:02:17

*shut

troodiedoo Tue 07-Mar-17 20:02:47

Happens to a lot of parents. Relax it wasn't intentional don't beat yourselves up. Just be more careful from now on. The cringe factor will fade in time.

MaidOfStars Tue 07-Mar-17 20:02:53

I walked in on my parents having full sex when I was about nine. Quilt off, everything visible missionary position

Scarred me for all of three hours, before my Mum "had a chat" with me grin

How old is your DS? I'm guessing young ("toddled"). Be prepared for a question on why you were tickling Daddy's willy.

Never look your kid in the eye again? FFS.

bibbetybobbetybooo Tue 07-Mar-17 20:04:05

It was kind of a sleepy toddle in. Our door doesn't lock - might need to look into a way to secure it!

SaltySalt Tue 07-Mar-17 20:05:21

Bloody hell frog

gamerchick Tue 07-Mar-17 20:06:03

Just let it go and dont listen to any po faced boosum hoikers neither.

Put a little hook and eye on the door or a bolt. It comes in handy anyway.

littlefrog3 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:08:43

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

littlefrog3 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:09:39

God forbid anyone should have a different opinion on here (to the masses!) You get fucking jumped on!

bibbetybobbetybooo Tue 07-Mar-17 20:09:45

Have you read the comment about a baby gate, frog?
I think your reaction is a bit OTT! It's not like we made it easy for him to just walk in there!

MaidOfStars Tue 07-Mar-17 20:10:08

Personally I am not OK and never HAVE been OK with my kids seeing me and DH shagging. Even if YOU are OK with it
Careful. That's a pretty disgusting interpretation of anyone's post.

littlefrog3 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:10:49

I am still entitled to my views.

Kikibanana86 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:10:53

Alright keep your hair on!

Nowhere does it say she wanted her ds to see it! Get a grip!

bibbetybobbetybooo Tue 07-Mar-17 20:11:04

First time he's escaped and it just had to be one of the first time in ages that we've done stuff! Typical.
I'm still cringing but I'm calmer! Thank you to most of you.
Hook and eye thingy being bought tomorrow

Glossolalia Tue 07-Mar-17 20:11:32

OP isn't saying she is ok with it. I imagine she is going to be able to look her child in the eye again though, I imagine never offering eye contact to her child again will be a lot more damaging than seeing her and her DP having foreplay.

confused

littlefrog3 Tue 07-Mar-17 20:12:01

Oh FFS report me then if you're so precious and think my post is disgusting!

bibbetybobbetybooo Tue 07-Mar-17 20:12:50

At NO point did I say we were shagging - he toddled in and we were kind of doing stuff, but nothing major
I would clearly NEVER want him to see anything - thus my concern and embarrassment.
Don't godmod me on my post, please.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now