We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Have to order an 18 b day gift this morning - just remembered - and to ask for guidance here as I have houseguest s and literally about ten mins to sort ( online ) !!

(11 Posts)
ginorwine Sun 05-Mar-17 08:14:17

Just remembered we have to buy an 18 th present and I have houseful of guests and we go out after b fast !
Please cd anyone recommend a good gift ? Budget is only around £ 3o - the daughter of a friend .
She is cooky and into art and drama . A chocker wd be ideal or something in silver . She is not girly . She wears a lot of black and jeans and hoodies with black hair with red bits in - lovely cool girl !
Have looked quick on etsy but in a bit of a panic as have to go and make b fast ! We don't live near city so must be online .
Love the quote from Shakespeare she may be small but she is mighty - may get a lovely quote framed ? Choker first choice but all suggestions v v gratefully received !!! Thanks .

WelliesAndPyjamas Sun 05-Mar-17 08:15:02

£30 amazon or etsy voucher

DameXanaduBramble Sun 05-Mar-17 08:16:42

I bought a family friend's son a lovely bottle of Champagne for his 18th recently. It was very well received.

ginorwine Sun 05-Mar-17 08:23:27

Thanks but I don't think she drinks ....

CuppaSarah Sun 05-Mar-17 08:24:07

Groupon or wowcher for a cute cream tea or message or whatever looks up her street!

CuppaSarah Sun 05-Mar-17 08:25:04

Massage rather. My local wowcher had half price llama park entry, if we're in a similar area she might love that

lalalalyra Sun 05-Mar-17 08:25:16

Have a look at notonthehighstreet

SuperTrumper Sun 05-Mar-17 08:27:08

This is becoming a popular hoodie brand (sonny younger cousins tell me)
Have lots of unique styles of hoodies around your price range
ratchetclothing.co.uk/15-hoodies-zip-tops?p=2

NataliaOsipova Sun 05-Mar-17 08:31:29

Do you mean "She may be little but she is fierce"? RSC shop has a lot of stuff with that printed on (look under Midsummer Night's Dream). Or you could get a few "fun" bits with that printed on to make it look like a personal gift and then just send a voucher in a nice card so that she could choose a gift herself.

ginorwine Sun 05-Mar-17 09:08:47

Nat - yes that's what I meant ! 😄

toomuchtvandsocialmedia Sun 05-Mar-17 09:14:42

www.zazzle.co.uk/though+she+be+but+little+she+is+fierce+gifts

Though she be but little, she is fierce - loads of gifts on this website

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now