Talk

Advanced search

Softcups being discontinued??

(3 Posts)
MulderitsmeX Fri 03-Mar-17 09:45:15

Posting here for traffic. I'm using the disposable menstral cup "softcup". The company was taken over by another company last year apparently and is now only sold in limites stores in the US.

If you use soft cups there are some on ebay so stock up now as it looks like this is the last of them. Im so sad, they are so brilliant and I only found out today sad.

Does anyone else use any other disposable cup? I find the reusable ones leak when i use them.

user1473256244 Fri 03-Mar-17 09:48:54

I feared this! I used to buy them on amazon and when I looked ther other day there was one box at a massively inflated price from what it was before. I think softcup are the best thing ever and cant imagine being without them. I've purchased a reusable moon-cup thing but I haven't used it yet. I like the fact that you can still have sex with a softcup in, but from the shape of the reusable ones, I can't see this would be feasible (unless the guy was tiny and didn't go in very far. My DP is not!)

MulderitsmeX Fri 03-Mar-17 10:21:12

I'm going to try a different cup maybe user but hoping so much that they start selling in the UK again. They're also brilliant for conception, the first month I started popping them in after sex I got pg as it holds the sperm near the cervix. Might just get the really expensive ones from amazon and be really frugal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now