Talk

Advanced search

To think that the Daily Fail won't steal this thread?

(4 Posts)
BonnesVacances Wed 01-Mar-17 22:31:12

Just putting this out there...

@DMReporter on Twitter have a brilliant but depressing collection of stories and comments from Daily Fail readers.

It's not heartwarming or uplifting but it's good if you ever need reminding of what at vile misogynistic paper it is and if you want to cry laugh at the knots their readers twist their knickers into.

All without having to click on a single DM link. grin

pipsqueak25 Wed 01-Mar-17 23:14:14

why do people look this stuff up about this paper just so they can go on mn to bitch about it ? confused it's so boring imo, get a life comes to mind

VanillaSugar Wed 01-Mar-17 23:16:30

Bit harsh there, pip

BonnesVacances Thu 02-Mar-17 07:43:14

The Daily Fail spreads hate and misogyny. It also gives a voice and validity to the most extreme opinions or that perpetuate the lies. That Twitter account exposes both.

There are 2 types of people in this world; those who stand up against the wrongs and those who stand by and do nothing.

I don't need to get a life, I'm pretty happy with mine, thanks. Though I'd be happier without the Daily Fail in it. And happier if there were fewer people in the latter category.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now