Talk

Advanced search

To be a bit smug

(3 Posts)
WeirdButTrue Tue 28-Feb-17 19:29:46

I mean I know it's completely U of me really because most people probably have this stuff nailed on a daily basis. But here goes...

Today I have sorted a book day outfit 24 whole hours ahead of when it's needed

And aced pancakes for tea inspite of having to make them in a casserole dish as realised I'd binned the frying pan, due to the non stick coating deciding it'd had enough of sticking to the pan. Note: I have never successfully made pancakes in a frying pan so had zero hopes of serving the dc anything resembling actual pancakes even before I realised there was no pan.

And as if that wasn't good enough I managed to stop myself from telling my douche bag boss what I thought of his extreme douchery which is definitely the best course of action in terms of actually keeping my job.

So! Nothing superhuman but I think we should all pat ourselves on the back now and then.

Anyone else had a proper proud moment? I don't mind if it's an actual achievement as opposed to just a small triumph like mine grin

Lulu1083 Tue 28-Feb-17 19:47:46

I remembered to set the washing machine on delay before I left the house this morning so it was ready hang up 10 minutes after I got in... I always forget!

Gowgirl Tue 28-Feb-17 19:49:33

I have cleaned upstairs and not killed my children!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now