Talk

Advanced search

To think he's never going to text back?

(15 Posts)
PixiePlunge Tue 28-Feb-17 17:37:06

OLD unfortunately.

Been talking to a guy for 2 months. I finally asked him to meet up next month. That was 2 weeks ago.

We text every single day, quite a few times and now nothing for 2 days. It's odd behaviour from him.

He's read my message and from the joys of whatsapp I can see he's been online multiple times since then.

Just feel shit sad

andontothenext Tue 28-Feb-17 17:44:00

Pah he's an ARSEHOLE

Block him and be done with it

andontothenext Tue 28-Feb-17 17:44:26

Ps....take my username as inspiration grin

WhooooAmI24601 Tue 28-Feb-17 17:45:22

He's a dick. You've been saved from potentially having to spend time and energy meeting him and then discovering his dick ways after you've wasted your fancy eyeliner on him. Life's way of protecting you. It feels shit now but far better than happening later.

Also, when he does eventually instigate contact again, be sure to tell him about the wonderful sexual adventures you're having with a man you met OLD shortly after he began ignoring you.

Trifleorbust Tue 28-Feb-17 17:45:36

Don't waste your time on someone who chooses not to respond to you for 2 days.

pinkblink Tue 28-Feb-17 17:45:46

How rude & inconsiderate, do you want a reply from a man like that? Hope you find the perfect one next smile

TalkingofMichaelAngel0 Tue 28-Feb-17 17:48:05

Block him. Some just enjoy the chat and dont want to meet possibly married

PixiePlunge Tue 28-Feb-17 17:49:54

He's been lovely so far and I genuinely liked him and was looking forward to seeing him.

Takes a minute to text back. sad

Thank you x

Lovemusic33 Tue 28-Feb-17 17:52:00

Sounds like he was using you as a pen pal and probably planned on never meeting up. Either that or he has met someone else, both very common with old sad, been there many times, it's the part of online dating that I hate.

angelcakerocks Tue 28-Feb-17 18:11:57

Don't chat that long/invest too much before meeting with the next one. Sorry to say, but a lot of these people are married/in relationships anyway

CaoNiMa Tue 28-Feb-17 18:13:37

Onward and upward. Forget about his sorry arse.

KickingKat Tue 28-Feb-17 18:15:42

No reply is a reply as they say. I know it's shit but at least he's shown his hand early doors.

I'm guessing married or catfish

PixiePlunge Tue 28-Feb-17 18:21:17

He's not married. I was curious and looked up his Facebook using his mobile number (never gave me his last name) and there's no wife.

Foslady Tue 28-Feb-17 18:25:06

I'm on a break from OLD - this happens too many times and was giving me a skewed view on men

TheNaze73 Tue 28-Feb-17 18:55:06

I think the lesson here, is not to waste time with long hours of texting. People are so different when you're texting them & frankly it's a bit boring for most. If they're genuine, they'll meet want to meet. Some serial testers just want their ego's stroking

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now