Talk

Advanced search

To ask for your help?`

(8 Posts)
MichaelINeedYou Tue 28-Feb-17 10:28:53

So my LO's 5th birthday is soon he's asked for a pretty strange request that i'm having trouble fulfilling..

He is in love with batman begins and wants good ole' Alfred to come to his party.. Now I have no doubt in my mind that Michael Caine doesn't want to spend 2 hours on a Saturday in a town in the south east with a bunch of 4/5 year olds talking about batman not that I can blame him Despite how lovely it'd be for LO.

We can not find a look a like that sounds like him or looks like him.

Do you know any 80 year old men who resembles or sounds like him? What can we do? We've tried to say Batman instead but he doesn't want batman he want's Alfred as he's the best one blush

iamapixiebutnotaniceone Tue 28-Feb-17 10:30:33

Maybe a letter in the post from Alfred with an apology for not being able to make it as he is far too busy doing whatever it is he does for Batman?

Trifleorbust Tue 28-Feb-17 10:30:58

Does he have to be exactly 80?

Fraid not anyway - good luck!

MichaelINeedYou Tue 28-Feb-17 10:38:14

Iam good idea, that might be a last resort!

trifle I guess not but if they're like 20 they won't look like Alfred lol

MichaelINeedYou Tue 28-Feb-17 16:22:46

andontothenext Tue 28-Feb-17 16:33:13

Perhaps send a letter to Michael Caine in case he's feeling generous with his time? You never know......nothing ventured nothing gained!

Hoppinggreen Tue 28-Feb-17 16:48:38

Find someone who can do an impression and send a voice mail saying how busy he is helping Batman?

MichaelINeedYou Tue 28-Feb-17 20:29:54

Sent Mr Caine a party invite in the post today with a letter explain we sure he was busy however I promised I'd send it with a picture asking for a autograph!

Hopping good idea, I don't know anyone who can do an impression though lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now