Talk

Advanced search

There's always one who thinks their wants overrides everyone else

(235 Posts)
FairfaxAikman Tue 28-Feb-17 08:35:12

Sick of drivers bumping their cars up onto our garden, over new year I installed big fuck off rocks and painted them white.
Apparently this is not a big enough clue that it's private property and CorsaCunt has chucked them about to do what suits HIM, leaving a sodding great hole in the grass where the rock used to sit.
Sadly I had to leave for work otherwise I would have been staking the car out to confront the tosser.
Absolutely livid!

sooperdooper Tue 28-Feb-17 08:37:16

Tbh I wouldn't think that piece of land was anyone's garden, if it's yours then put a fence up

TeaStory Tue 28-Feb-17 08:37:55

WTF???!!?? Wankbadger!

I hope you left a note!

FairfaxAikman Tue 28-Feb-17 08:39:11

It's jointly owned sooper and the deeds prevent it.
They didn't prevent the rocks though - the one that was moved was the heaviest so you'd think that was a clue not to park there

Iamastonished Tue 28-Feb-17 08:39:20

Does that piece of land belong to you or the council?

JonesyAndTheSalad Tue 28-Feb-17 08:39:39

The rocks are an obvious barrier. I would have shoved it off and put the rocks back OP! What a twat!

FairfaxAikman Tue 28-Feb-17 08:40:44

Us shed. It's on our deeds but the road where the front of the car is parked is council.

Applebite Tue 28-Feb-17 08:44:41

Spikes. Great big rusty spikes. Some for his wheels and some for his arse!

Iamastonished Tue 28-Feb-17 08:45:34

Is there any way of indicating it is private property? Can you put up a wall or fence, or plant a hedge?

AQuietMind Tue 28-Feb-17 08:45:41

I have a similar problem but with dog shit not cars, someone/some people keep allowing their dog to shit on my boundary. I also have rocks which I thought would stop them but no they now allow their dog/dogs to shit on the damn rocks!
We are literally the last house in the village, walk past our house and it is miles of farmland and woods, I just don't get it.

I'm installing cctv soon.

embo1 Tue 28-Feb-17 08:47:08

It doesn't look like private property, so don't expect people to treat it as such.
(People are twunts)
You either need more rocks or to make it look more likely a garden.

BarbarianMum Tue 28-Feb-17 08:48:28

You need bigger rocks. We (work) use 2 ton boulders to stop people burning out cars on our sites.

Pseudonym99 Tue 28-Feb-17 08:48:37

Put the rock through his rear windscreen, then plant some sharp implements in the ground to puncture the tyres of any future encroucher

FairfaxAikman Tue 28-Feb-17 08:49:21

Astonished the rocks are supposed to indicate it's private property.

Mind we get this too. Public park nearby but people purposely bring their dogs to our property to shit, which damages the grass when they scrape (or pee burns)

Pseudonym99 Tue 28-Feb-17 08:51:30

Can't you just push the car back onto the highway?

WatchingFromTheWings Tue 28-Feb-17 08:51:45

I don't see how it not looking like private property would/should make a difference. It's got a curb and it's grass....it's not meant for parking on regardless.

ssd Tue 28-Feb-17 08:54:07

Apparently this is not a big enough clue that it's private property and CorsaCunt has chucked them about to do what suits HIM, leaving a sodding great hole in the grass where the rock used to sit

how do you know its a HIM?

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Tue 28-Feb-17 08:56:55

Corsa driver must be very determined. I wonder if slapping on more paint on the biggest rock for the next couple of days so it's wet to the touch would deter them.

But yes as suggested, bigger rocks would be better.

grin @ Applebite

Groovee Tue 28-Feb-17 08:58:57

You need penguin bollards

Thebookswereherfriends Tue 28-Feb-17 08:59:30

Why have they parked like that ,though? What is the point of putting the rear wheels on the grass?
Op, I would say get bigger rocks and can you put a post up with a notice saying private property?

AQuietMind Tue 28-Feb-17 08:59:35

The paint is a good idea, or maybe grease, they would struggle to move it covered in grease!

cushioncovers Tue 28-Feb-17 09:04:48

My neighbours had similar problems and they bought bigger rocks and dug holes and planted the rocks into the ground so no one could just roll them out of the way. It worked.

BrownEyedLady Tue 28-Feb-17 09:05:39

Can you paint "no parking" on the rocks? Or "private property"?

Wolpertinger Tue 28-Feb-17 09:06:04

I think the rocks makes it obvious that the land belongs to someone and you aren't supposed to move the bloody rocks.

Agree bigger fuckier rocks required.

SoupDragon Tue 28-Feb-17 09:06:37

I don't see how it not looking like private property would/should make a difference. It's got a curb and it's grass....it's not meant for parking on regardless.

This.

As for it being a him, it is a fair assumption given the size of the rock I guess.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now