Talk

Advanced search

To wonder if I completely imagined this thread?!?

(7 Posts)
Mumoftwoyoungkids Mon 27-Feb-17 20:18:51

Last night I posted on a thread. Today the thread is not in my "I'm on" list and I can't find it. I guess it could have been deleted but normally a deleted thread still exists in "I'm on" with a deletion message.

I am most confused.

Did I completely imagine it?

The thread was about working hours and the definition of part time and full time. It was originally a Zombie thread and took a very surprising turn last night.

My brain seems to be a bit weird today - I phoned someone and asked for Jasmine when her name is (was and always has been) Justine and remembered the time of an appointment all wrong. So I am a teensy bit worried.

IamFriedSpam Mon 27-Feb-17 20:20:16

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1860636-to-think-working-3-days-a-week-doesn-t-mean-you-work-part-time-x

IamFriedSpam Mon 27-Feb-17 20:20:25

Maybe you hid it by accident?

Sassenach85 Mon 27-Feb-17 20:33:29

I remember reading it if that helps

Usernamewithnodigits Mon 27-Feb-17 20:37:51

As Friedspam rightly says:-

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1860636-to-think-working-3-days-a-week-doesn-t-mean-you-work-part-time-x

SasBel Mon 27-Feb-17 20:39:18

I read it, now wondering if this will get zapped as a TAAT.....

Mumoftwoyoungkids Mon 27-Feb-17 20:50:28

Thanks guys. I have had two very poor sleepers and have read an article about how every sleepless night kills 4 gazillion brain cells and was starting to wonder.......

Justine. Not Jasmine. Justine. Will write it on my hand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now