Talk

Advanced search

To think that in a deep dark protected vault hidden from mortal eyes there lives the secret

(15 Posts)
HoneyDragon Sun 26-Feb-17 22:21:35

To eating just the one bag of Skips.

It's

Not

Possible

<munches>

themueslicamel Sun 26-Feb-17 22:22:14

6 packs are for a reason!

sonyaya Sun 26-Feb-17 22:23:28

All 6 packs of skips have the same calories as two packets of McCoys near enough so really you just had the two.

HoneyDragon Sun 26-Feb-17 22:23:28

They should be honest and say single serving split into six bags to shame you.

iklboo Sun 26-Feb-17 22:24:51

Frazzles are the work of the devil. It's a little known fact that Breaking Bad was originally about two blokes making addictive packets of Frazzles. It was called Bacon Bad (I'll get me coat).

sonyaya Sun 26-Feb-17 22:33:59

iklboo

gringringrin

Yep love frazzles too, and quavers, and chipsticks.

My ultimate favourites though are the pickled onion space raiders they come in packs of 10, but it's like 7 calories a pack or something so no need to stop at eating 9

HoneyDragon Sun 26-Feb-17 22:39:51

Ooooooh chipsticks you can never choose between salted or salt and vinegar so have one of each and before you know it you're surrounded by empty red and blue packets.

Seren85 Sun 26-Feb-17 22:41:09

I don't think I've ever even bothered to buy just the one bag (if out and about, otherwise I'd clearly buy a multipack), at least two is a minimum.

TheABC Sun 26-Feb-17 22:46:13

The only way is to be a shortarse who has married a tall person. DH puts them on top of the cupboards and I rely on my innate laziness to stop at fetching more than one packet.

DH, on the other hand, adores Terry's chocolate orange and is totally screwed when he gets the munchies.

Now I need skips!

ExitPursuedBySpartacus Sun 26-Feb-17 22:48:04

Chipsticks yes.

Skips are minging. You clearly have no class.

<sniffs>

sonyaya Sun 26-Feb-17 22:49:15

theABC

My DP puts them on top of kitchen cupboards too - lost count of the amount of times I've nearly broken my neck climbing on things to get them!

Starting to think I have a problem confused

ijustwannadance Sun 26-Feb-17 22:51:56

Skips are vile. Pickled onion monster munch all the way.

DioneTheDiabolist Sun 26-Feb-17 23:01:19

Bacon Fries. Totally addictive but in tiny, little bags.

Mrspotatohead18 Sun 26-Feb-17 23:01:31

Salt and vinegar squares!

Dogwalks2 Sun 26-Feb-17 23:01:32

I've the cold and my hubby brought me in onion rings, my fav but I've not had them since becoming a proper grown up. True love.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now