Talk

Advanced search

To ask if any of you have been to Zipworld?

(7 Posts)
GandolfBold Sun 26-Feb-17 13:45:52

We are taking the DC's for Easter to celebrate DS1's 16th birthday. He wants to go on Velocity and I am going to take DS2 on also.

Its £60 per person, plus the tour for DH and DD as they are too scared of heights to come on. Is it worth it shock

I have read that those doing the tour can join you at the top of the wire - is that true?

Trills Sun 26-Feb-17 18:44:03

I've been - it was great!

Everyone in my slot who went up also went down the zipwire, we didn't have any observers, but that doesn't mean it's not possible.

If I were you I'd email them.

Ilovepsychology Sun 26-Feb-17 18:49:55

We've been, my husband and one son went down but me and the other son went on the "quarry tour". This meant we went all the way to the top of the zip and were brought back down in a truck too. So, yes, absolutely possible.

TodaysFishIsTroutALaCreme Sun 26-Feb-17 18:50:17

I personally would do Bounce Below rather than the zip lines. It's cheaper and less likely to be cancelled due to inclement weather.

JammyGem Sun 26-Feb-17 18:51:55

Completely useless and off topic but I saw Zipworld and for some reason thought it was some kind of museum about zips. Early night for me I think...

ElvishArchdruid Sun 26-Feb-17 18:53:52

Sounds like an exciting hobby Jammy!

CurlyMango Sun 26-Feb-17 19:41:37

Bump, would also like to know

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now