Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To feel lost after apple tree yard and unforgotten...... (lighthearted)

(15 Posts)
Sunshinerainbowslollipops Sat 25-Feb-17 19:24:25

Any suggestions of decent similar dramas to satisfy the feelings of loss once apple tree yard and unforgotten finished? I don't have time to trawl through all the catch up channels and just want to collapse in front of something decent. Any recommendations?! Thanks!

saveforthat Sat 25-Feb-17 19:26:57

Broadchurch is back on Monday and a new drama called the replacement on Tuesday which looks good

Sunshinerainbowslollipops Sat 25-Feb-17 19:30:06

Brilliant, thanks so much, I had missed that and I loved Broadchurch, will definitely be watching that. Will check out the replacement as well. Thanks!

FromageRay Sat 25-Feb-17 19:31:27

Ooh yes, the replacement looks good!

Sunshinerainbowslollipops Sat 25-Feb-17 19:32:03

Any good series on at the moment (BBC, itv or 4) to catch up on tonight?

Sunshinerainbowslollipops Sat 25-Feb-17 19:40:03

Would also recommend no offence on channel 4, box set is available.

tinglyfing Sat 25-Feb-17 19:57:52

Hands down, Happy Valley was best thing ever.
If you didn't watch op, then treat yourself and get into it! Sarah Lancashire is bloody amazing in it!

yummumto3girls Sat 25-Feb-17 20:00:48

We loved The Fall over Christmas, our 30 days amazon prime free trial was well tested. Silent Witness always great, especially this last season.

Electrolens Sat 25-Feb-17 20:01:16

Definitely Happy Valley. And also No Offence - second series just finished but I think both are on 4OD now.

And if you have Netflix, all three series of Line Of Duty are now on and it's brilliant.

I am also bereft of good drama OP so if you've watched all those and have other ideas or anything others can suggest v welcome!

Electrolens Sat 25-Feb-17 20:02:17

Oh sorry just properly read your other post about about No Offence blush

Sunshinerainbowslollipops Sat 25-Feb-17 20:03:05

Ooh thank you. Just looked on 4 but can't see happy valley?

tinglyfing Sat 25-Feb-17 20:28:20

Happy Valley series one is on Netflix.

TheSpottedZebra Sat 25-Feb-17 20:29:14

I feel I feel like you're maybe missing Mark bonnar? (Rawr).

So maybe quickly catch up on S1 and S2 of Catastrophe, as the 3rd is on its way. And also yes, Line of Duty.

Limerish Sat 25-Feb-17 20:31:00

Roots is really v good (although horrifying), have you tried Trapped? (Although is subtitled)

Elenorrigbywoes Sat 25-Feb-17 20:59:09

I enjoy Silent Witness and Luther and would recommend both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now