Talk

Advanced search

Or just grumpy

(6 Posts)
toni74 Sat 25-Feb-17 18:39:58

Prepared to be told I am, but inside I'm just ffs!

Husband has just called me to text him the number of a takeaway. To be honest I can't recall the name of it and said I didn't but just told him to google takeaway and our area and it would come up...but I think he doesn't belive me...but I'm just thinking why do I need to go off and tell you this. This kind of things happens a lot...can someone tell me what this behaviour (his) is about...it drives me bonkers!!!

To be honest I am having a moment!!!

HLBug Sat 25-Feb-17 19:01:31

Nope, I get this. Friend yesterday was running late to meet me - she texted to say she'd get a taxi and could I text her back with a taxi firm number. I replied to say didn't have any saved and "just google one" ?!?! She was still late angry

toni74 Sat 25-Feb-17 19:12:09

He called me multiple times to get hold of me, to tell him this...ahhhhh...I missed all his calls!!!

ragz134 Sat 25-Feb-17 19:14:58

Annoys me when people ask on Facebook for info they could google faster...
Idiots.

TyneTeas Sat 25-Feb-17 19:17:02

I might text my dh to look something up for me if I was out and about and low on data

TheJiminyConjecture Sat 25-Feb-17 19:22:57

The only time this is acceptable is if you have a good takeaway and a bad one close together with similar names and he needed to clarify! Nothing worse than a bad takeout

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now