Talk

Advanced search

Late pregnancy aches

(3 Posts)
Happyandhungry Sat 25-Feb-17 15:33:22

Hi everyone mainly posting here for traffic. I've had a good pregnancy i am now 34 weeks and i am only on iron no other issues. I couldn't get much sleep last night and got up early as i was so uncomfortable but I've been aching all over my body all day and i can't shake it at all. No other symptoms! Considering I've had such a good pregnancy so far WIBU to phone the midwives and see what they say? It feels like the onset of flu but I've had my flu jab. Thanks all

ShowMePotatoSalad Sat 25-Feb-17 15:36:22

Of course not - if you're worried about anything please do phone your midwife. It's most likely just the normal pregnancy aches and pains but it's better to phone them and have them reassure you or advise you about it rather than you just worrying about it.

It's never unreasonable to phone the midwife if you are worried about anything during pregnancy.

Desperina Sat 25-Feb-17 17:11:41

I'm 32 weeks. My poor ribs are aching relentlessly. Lying down was helping but it doesn't seem to be anymore. Ugh it's so wearing today I feel like I'm being prised open 😖😖😖

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now