Talk

Advanced search

to just take any snake oil tablets I can?

(4 Posts)
Pukepukepuke Thu 23-Feb-17 15:24:09

I've been ill with different things for three months. Blood tests have ruled anything serious out. I'm open to any kind of recommendations, supplements, homeopathy, anything anyone swears by. The main changes I am going to make are less booze less bread crisps fast food chocolate sugar, running and yoga, drinking lemon juice and hot water in the morning but I want everyones things they swear by.

WhatWouldLeslieKnopeDo Thu 23-Feb-17 15:31:11

If you take everything at once you won't know what is helping though. Also beware of any possible interactions. Obviously there's nothing in homeopathic remedies to interact grin but other herbal tablets can be dangerous.

What are your symptoms? And do you already take any supplements?

I've got cancer and all sorts of issues so I'm not exactly healthy. But the thing that has made the biggest difference to me is taking a probiotic supplement. I take BioKult but there are quite a few different ones available.

StillStayingClassySanDiego Thu 23-Feb-17 15:34:20

I take all sorts and am generally always well [this'll put the mockers on that statement]

I take :
Vitimin C and Zinc soluable tablet.
Krill oil tablets
Vitimin D capsules
Spirulina powder and flaxseed mixed into a vegetable juice every morning.

I don't drive so walk everywhere and am sure that's good for my general feeling of wellness, God I sound like a twat I know. I also stopped drinking January 1st and have never felt better, so I'm a sober twat too! grin.

Pukepukepuke Thu 23-Feb-17 15:55:55

Whatwould thank you for not telling me to get a grip when you are actually ill. I've had all kinds, chest infections, tonsillitis, norovirus, cricked neck. Drs said it could be ME or chronic fatigue but I don't think it's that at all because I am actually either ill or recovering from different things. I think I must be run down which is meaning I am getting everything?

How did biokult make a difference? Staying classy, what does red krill do and no you don't sound smug I'm grateful x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now