Talk

Advanced search

My partner stripped for others

(115 Posts)
pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:02:32

How would you take this ?

After a pub night out a group of us went back to a friends ( including a couple of people neither me or my partner had met before )

I went to bed almost immediately as I had a long drive on Sunday .

My dp instigated a " fun" stripping session with some of the girls with some " funny" whipping and spanking . She drew the line when it got a bit sexual and came to bed .

I am really upset . If I had walked down in the middle of it I would have been horrified and not known if the line would be drawn .
( two of the girls have form for this and things to be sexual with others )

What do you think ? Is this ok?

My dp feels bad . But should I take action ?

AnyFucker Mon 20-Feb-17 19:03:57

Action ?

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:04:50

Imo ltb is the only appropriate course of action.
You saying she stopped at sex implies your dp would have carried on..

PerpendicularVincent Mon 20-Feb-17 19:06:11

'Funny' whipping and spanking?!! At what point did she draw the line?

This would be a deal breaker for me

pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:07:22

Sorry I'm not sure what that means - the carrying on .... what do you mean ?

We live together - I have a primary aged child and we are looking to have a baby at the end of the year . I don't want to throw everything away if it was just a bit of fun. My view is clouded .

The other parties involved think it's ok but they are single

pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:09:08

I'm trying to make sense of what the issues are .

SaucyJack Mon 20-Feb-17 19:09:23

Does your partner have alcohol issues?

steff13 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:09:59

When you say "she drew the line," do you mean your partner drew the line?

MrsPMT Mon 20-Feb-17 19:10:55

I think wish has presumed your partner is a "he" and not the she you said stopped it.

I'm thinking you mean your (female) partner instigated the 'game' but stopped when things got sexual?

pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:11:04

Saucy jack I don't think so . It was a rare night out . One of our friends has just died .

She seems shocked by her behaviour but maintains it was all a bit of fun. It just doesn't sit right with me.

The other parties are single , and child free aged 30 ish

pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:12:59

Yes dp a girl and she instigated and stopped it

Bahh Mon 20-Feb-17 19:13:33

Your OP is confusing - when you say she are you referring to your partner or the person your partner was having this 'fun' with?

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:13:46

Sounds fab df material. . .
shock

Bahh Mon 20-Feb-17 19:15:43

Oh okay just saw last post.

That'd probably be walking material for me. Really disrespectful to you. Who the fuck 'strips' for fun with friends? That's not a friendly activity, that's sexual activity. No way would I stand for that.

pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:16:54

Just to clarify my dp is a girl .
There were other girls involved
There was two men involved
People stripping and prancing about abs whipping and spanking each other
It was apparently all in jest until it got sexual and my dp left and came to bed
I was upstairs sleeping

pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:17:25

What's " fab df material "

MrsPMT Mon 20-Feb-17 19:18:46

Hmm, I think if it was only with her female friends it wouldn't be so much of an issue, the presence of blokes there too is worse.

How is she treating it? apologetic or dismissive/bit of fun?

pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:19:45

The consensus with the other girls was that it was all girls being drunk having a laugh ,

Apparently a couple left as it didn't sit well with them either

pinkrosebuds69 Mon 20-Feb-17 19:20:36

She's apologetic and upset and wishes it hadn't have happened

pinkdelight Mon 20-Feb-17 19:28:24

I don't understand at what point stripping, whipping and spanking isn't sexual!

nocoolnamesleft Mon 20-Feb-17 19:29:35

They want you to believe that drunken stripping and a little light BDSM wasn't sexual honest? Bollocks. It was sexual. It may not have led to intercourse, but that doesn't stop it being sexual.

babybitchface Mon 20-Feb-17 19:30:44

I think regardless of who was there it is terrible behaviour. Of your DP and of your supposed friends. Who 'gets sexual' with a friend who is in a relationship? It isn't friend behaviour.

It'd be serious convo time for me, possibly an LTB depending on how they planned on us moving forward.

sizeofalentil Mon 20-Feb-17 19:31:48

I'd tell them why it upset me, if I was upset and not just feeling like I should be upset, if you know what I mean. I'd ask them to promise not to do it again, then (try) to forget it.

It seems like it was over-the-top drunken flirting/attention seeking that went a bit too far, but they did put a stop to it and went to bed.

VladmirsPoutine Mon 20-Feb-17 19:33:01

Is she sorry?
Are you a woman or a man?

Olympiathequeen Mon 20-Feb-17 19:33:07

I just can't be bothered with ambiguous, garbled, badly written and drip feedy posts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now