Talk

Advanced search

To ask about experiences of lower blepharoplasty?

(5 Posts)
gardenangels Mon 20-Feb-17 17:13:50

Desperate to have it done. I have a fat pad below one eye. Spent a fortune on fillers to try to hide it.

Experiences and recommendations gratefully received.

skopu Mon 20-Feb-17 17:29:31

Yes I've had a few procedures inc one eye lower bleph where fat pad was redistributed and fat graft to both lower eyes. My surgeon's in Belgium - he does consultations one weekend a month in London, much cheaper than UK surgeons. I wouldn't recommend anyone to have surgery without doing lots of research. Lower bleph is an easy recovery - rare complications can happen, Ike the lid slightly drooping away from the eyeball.

Have you seen the review site realself? Mostly American but several good European surgeons reviewed. I'll pm you my guy's name if you want so you can look up reviews.

skopu Mon 20-Feb-17 17:31:45

Yes I've had a few procedures inc one eye lower bleph where fat pad was redistributed and fat graft to both lower eyes. My surgeon's in Belgium - he does consultations one weekend a month in London, much cheaper than UK surgeons. I wouldn't recommend anyone to have surgery without doing lots of research. Lower bleph is an easy recovery - rare complications can happen, Ike the lid slightly drooping away from the eyeball.

Have you seen the review site realself? Mostly American but several good European surgeons reviewed. I'll pm you my guy's name if you want so you can look up reviews.

gardenangels Mon 20-Feb-17 17:37:39

Yes please skopu could you also give me an idea of price?

gardenangels Tue 21-Feb-17 16:53:33

Anyone else?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now