Talk

Advanced search

To ask for opinions on what may be going on with my body (fertility related)?

(8 Posts)
SharyBobbins Mon 20-Feb-17 11:57:01

Sorry to post this here as i know it's not really a AIBU but im driving myself mad! I'm 17 days past ovulation, had all my usual PMS symptoms for over a week. I've had a bit of really light brown discharge the past few days (about half a dozen times in 48 hours) but nothing significant. I'm definitely not pregnant as I took a test this morning but my period still isn't here confused. I'm on the waiting list to see a fertility clinic as I've been ttc for over two years but whilst my cycles have never been "normal" 28 day-ers the one thing I've always been able to rely on is that my period turns up 14/15 days post ovulation hmm Any thoughts on what's going on? I've tried reflexology and eaten healthier this month but I don't think it's anything to do with that.....is it?!

Babyroobs Mon 20-Feb-17 11:59:54

I would test again in a few days time if period still not started. Could be very early pregnancy not showing on test yet.

SharyBobbins Mon 20-Feb-17 12:12:23

Thanks babyroobs I'll definitely test again my period doesn't turn up. I would have thought it would appear on a test by now though? I had a MC last year and got my BFP at 15dpo

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Mon 20-Feb-17 12:44:45

You're only two days over your normal cycle? I understand you're worried but I really think you should calm down and wait for a few days.

SharyBobbins Mon 20-Feb-17 13:45:10

Thanks for the advice. Period has literally just arrived.

Claireshh Mon 20-Feb-17 13:57:17

Ah sorry your period has started. X ps I remember all to well Ttc. Hope you get your happy ending.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Mon 20-Feb-17 15:48:44

flowers and cake

Sorry it wasn't what you had wanted.

SharyBobbins Mon 20-Feb-17 16:20:08

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now