Talk

Advanced search

Aibu over this order?

(6 Posts)
ItsNachoCheese Mon 20-Feb-17 08:51:36

I know i am probabaly being U for ordering through a fb page... however i ordered a chair from a company that makes chairs for kids. I ordered a mickey mouse chair on the 23rd of january and it was 25 + 8 postage. Delivery was to be within 14 days. I mailed on the 4th of february asking if there was any update on my order to be told items take upto 14 days to arrive from the point of order.
I was going away for a bit so messaged on the 7th stating this and to ask if it would arrive when it was away so i could make arrangements if it arrived. I was told it would be dispatched at the start of the following week beginning the 13th. Fast forward to mailing yesterday to be told it would be dispatched in a couple of days?!
At this rate ill never get the chair. I mailes back saying that i got told on the 7th it would be dispatched the next week and that its been a month almost since i placed my order and its way over the delivery within 14 days of order
What do if any rights at all do i have? Fully aware that i may well have none and will have to chalk it up to being silly and ordering through fb sad

Pandamanda3 Mon 20-Feb-17 08:59:56

No not being unreasonable, how did you pay?
If it was PayPal or visa similar gateways just call up & cancel.
You would get money back and can go else were.
But need to know how you paid really to point you further.

ItsNachoCheese Mon 20-Feb-17 09:00:32

I paid via bank transfer

Sleeplessinmybedroom Mon 20-Feb-17 09:00:46

How did you pay?

Sleeplessinmybedroom Mon 20-Feb-17 09:08:18

You can't claim money back you paid by bank transfer. If you buy something on fb or eBay paying with PayPal is the only way you have protection. I would ask the seller for a refund as they haven't provided the item.

ItsNachoCheese Mon 20-Feb-17 09:08:25

Apparently they have a shop in accrington. Im not sure whether mnhq will let me name the company in my posts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now