Talk

Advanced search

WIBU to kill or maim my lazy, whiny DP?

(7 Posts)
JasmineBuckles Sun 19-Feb-17 21:35:54

He had a small operation in January. Before that he was moaning that his shoulder hurt. Now his shoulder hurts much more apparently.

He is telling people he had bone shaved off. He didn't, I was with him when we saw his consultant post operatively. I saw a video of what he had done, he just had a tendon snipped and reattached.

He is telling his physio that he has psoriatic arthritis, and that is why it hurts more than normal. He doesn't, I was there for his results of his full body MRI. They found nothing. He has private insurance, hence the full body Mri.

I found him a different physio who used to work on a national rugby team, hoping she'd be tough. He just bullshits me with things like "Sophie says I shouldn't get out of breath".

We don't have sex, I came off the pill when he had the op, but last week he led me to believe that sax was on the cards. I went back on it.

However, this week he has chosen to do 20 laps of Silverstone in a high performance car, which his arm was fine to do. Sex is still a no.

He isn't a bad person at all, he tells me loves me, he feels bad about no sex.

I don't know how much of this is the pill, and how much is reality, but he is snoring away next to me having done fuck all today due to his bad arm and if I had a place to go I would leave now.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Sun 19-Feb-17 21:41:08

Don't kill or maim, that's illegal wink.

Just leave him. He sounds like a self obsessed hypercondriac nightmare.

ProudBadMum Sun 19-Feb-17 21:42:16

Oh don't maim him, you'd never hear the end of how he died grin

gamerchick Sun 19-Feb-17 21:44:03

I think i would try some 'tough love' first before LTB.

It involves swear words at a loud volume with no kids in earshot.

flumpsnlumpsnstuff Sun 19-Feb-17 21:44:20

Just stitch his mouth shut grinyou'll feel better and he can't rat you out 🤐

abbsisspartacus Sun 19-Feb-17 21:44:55

What the fuck does his shoulder have to do with sex?

Have I been doing it wrong all these years?

Bluntness100 Sun 19-Feb-17 21:48:49

Yet you still want to have sex with him? Does the whinging not put you off? 😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now