Advanced search

To say if you're having relationship problems go and see a solicitor

(2 Posts)
SHLisamust Sun 19-Feb-17 17:17:27

That's it really. I discovered my H has been having sex with other women. I have been to STD clinic and had my free half hour with a solicitor. She was truly wonderful. I now feel like the clouds have lifted and I have some power back.
I've posted on AIBU for traffic to urge any of you PLEASE, PLEASE, look after yourselves if you suspect there's another woman on the scene. I never envisaged I'd ever be in this position as I naively thought my marriage was ok

TaliDiNozzo Sun 19-Feb-17 17:30:25

No I don't think if you're having relationship problems you should go to a solicitor. I think if you want a divorce you should go a solicitor.

Sorry for what you are going through.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: