Talk

Advanced search

To be a little obsessed with....

(8 Posts)
zeezeek Sat 18-Feb-17 18:38:31

The programme Salvage Hunters and, even worse, have a slight crush on Drew Pritchard.

I'd like to say that my excuse is that I grew up around ice antiques and this programme makes me feel nostalgic, but the sad truth was that although I did actually grow up with nice antiques I was never interested in them. In fact, since marrying a Swede I have kind of adopted a love of the Scandi minimalist look. So I just can't explain why I like this programme or fancy the presenter

Other than the fact that I'm getting old [sob]

missbishi Sat 18-Feb-17 19:45:40

YANBU. Also enjoying watching Tee get slimmer too : )

zeezeek Sat 18-Feb-17 20:38:14

He is isn't he!!

RortyCrankle Sat 18-Feb-17 23:14:42

I'm addicted not only to the show but also their website. I recently had a small financial windfall which I ended up mostly spending on a 1960's wicker garden set from them. I am currently massively tempted by an 8ft ish tall 1880s wooden pallister engraved with animals and plants which I MUST HAVE for my garden. I have it reserved, just waiting for some info before ordering. Goodbye small financial windfall.

Enter the website at your peril grin

tinglyfing Sat 18-Feb-17 23:35:17

I've met him. Smug. I live just up the road from his warehouse/shop.
My dds dad was in school with him.

zeezeek Sun 19-Feb-17 10:47:20

I'm not allowed anywhere near the website!

Smug, shame. Guess fantasy is often better than reality.

RortyCrankle Mon 20-Feb-17 19:05:10

Tinglyfing is it you who is smug because you live near to the shop or he that is smug?

zeezeek Tue 21-Feb-17 20:35:37

I wouldn't be smug if I lived near his warehouse. I'd be bankrupt!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now