Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think Tom Hiddleston is bloody dull?

(75 Posts)
sonyaya Fri 17-Feb-17 23:00:22

Watching Graham Norton and I don't think he's said a single thing approaching interesting or amusing.

annielouise Fri 17-Feb-17 23:04:06

I agree!

MoreThanUs Fri 17-Feb-17 23:04:54

What a prat he is. He will never live down his thing with Taylor.

garlicandsapphire Fri 17-Feb-17 23:05:48

Had to swtich over. Hes a creep.

CaramelEmporium Fri 17-Feb-17 23:05:56

Yep, he kills the conversation flow.

DorothyL Fri 17-Feb-17 23:07:58

I used to find him attractive as Thor but in RL he's cringey and boring.

MrsMeeseeks Fri 17-Feb-17 23:09:08

I have only recently realised that he's not the Scottish hobbit from LOTR. Has anyone seen them in the same room together?

Cherrysoup Fri 17-Feb-17 23:11:12

I find him restrained, polite, interested in the other guests. On the other hand, I can't stand Ricky Gervais, who seems to be on purely to take the piss out of his wife, talk about himself and has turned up in flipping jeans, muddy trainers and a polo. He's all talk, no action. Can't bear him.

Iamtheresurrection Fri 17-Feb-17 23:21:03

I don't get what all the fuss over him is.

He's on Graham Norton a lot and adds nothing.

Curlyloveswine Fri 17-Feb-17 23:22:45

Pondering how much it cost Tinie Tempah to ship a Giraffe and Zebra over to his house in the UK.

Iamastonished Fri 17-Feb-17 23:22:59

I agree about Ricky Gervais. I used to work for a guy who was like his character in The Office. He is very irritating and naff.

Maryhadalittlelambstew Fri 17-Feb-17 23:24:32

Can't stand either x

TricksyLiesmith Fri 17-Feb-17 23:24:47

Great I'll have him !

annabe1 Fri 17-Feb-17 23:25:08

Yanbu

Icequeen01 Fri 17-Feb-17 23:26:23

I must be weird - I really like him. He was soooo gorgeous in the Night Manager. You won't mind if I take him off your hands then ladies? 😀😀

mamalovebird Fri 17-Feb-17 23:26:55

They were all awful tonight.

Never seen TH in an interview. Came across a bit wet. Must say I was disappointed as he's is a fine looking man.

RG is what he is. Always thought he believes his own hype.

Hilarious listening to Tinie Tempah trying to explain some deep meaning to his 'text from my ex' song grin
Don't know who the lassie was.
The whole thing felt a bit tense.

CadleCrap Fri 17-Feb-17 23:30:03

DO not ever watch TH doing an impressive of Robert De Niro, in front of Robert de Niro, Graham Norton again.

That takes cringeworthy to a whole new level.

elektrawoman Fri 17-Feb-17 23:39:47

Yes Ricky Gervais's muddy shoes were annoying me esp how he kept putting them up over his knee - why do men do that?

TH - nicely dressed but not much to say

TT - loved how he was trying to explain the deep meaning to his song and Ruth Wilson said 'so, basically you were cheating'

Every time I watch Graham Norton lately the women come across so much better than the men.

Somerville Fri 17-Feb-17 23:42:41

Yes, Ruth calling TT on the cheating was funny. She was the best thing about the show.

I quite like TH ( apart from when he dances) but he seems to have lost his spark... embarrassed from the stuff with Taylor Swift?

sonyaya Fri 17-Feb-17 23:43:19

He seems lovely just not that interesting.

On a side note, however bad I thought Graham Norton was, I just flicked over to Lip Sync Battle UK. Stunned this made it to TV. I truly have seen it all now.

sonyaya Fri 17-Feb-17 23:44:39

somerville

I feel bad for him about the Taylor Swift thing. We have all made questionable relationship choices in our time (or is it just me?) and he seems to have paid a heavy price for something which didn't actually harm anyone.

Rainbunny Fri 17-Feb-17 23:49:17

He behaves like someone who no one ever looked at when he younger and now can't believe that people find him (supposedly) sexy. Basically he comes across as simultaneously needy and eager to please, desperate to be liked but also full of himself because he's hotshit now (again, supposedly). It's not attractive at all to me.

Somerville Fri 17-Feb-17 23:55:17

The whole thing seemed odd; they seemed to have very little in common.

I'm wishing I'd bought tickets for Hedda Gabler now. It's not a play I'm overly fond of but I kind of forgot how much I like Ruth Wilson. I'd like her to be the next Doctor Who, actually. And it was annoying me on GN to see how much Gervaise was manspreading on her.

KC225 Sat 18-Feb-17 17:10:54

I don't get the Tom Hardy thing. Just another middle class public schoolboy pretending to be a hard man

MrsJayy Sat 18-Feb-17 17:41:57

I was just going to say Tom hardy isn't posh googled yip he is posh he hides it well acting dead ard. as for the other Tom I loved him as Loki he was hilarious but he is a complete tool isn't he and after that ridiculoyys TS nonsense i can't stand him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now