Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

dog poo

(7 Posts)
wheelsanddollbaby Wed 28-Feb-07 21:16:30

Is it just me or does there seem to dog poo all over the pavements. I live in London and find hard to walk down the street without dodging the dog poo every 10 metres or so. The council have put up those posters but it seems to make no difference at all. My four year old son stepped in some that was camoflaged by the Autumn leaves last year and it was so unpleasant for him and for me. What can be done? My cousin thinks that traffic wardens should be given extra powers to ticket and make any dog owners they catch letting their pooches relieve themselves in the middle of the pavement without cleaning it up. Not being a dog owner myself, I fail to see why this is necessary. Is it just my street and the five mile radius of streets that I walk on regularly that are affected or is this a nationwide problem. A friend of mine said that a dog had pooed right outside the school gates of her daughters primary school. Can you imagine!
What's the answer? Free pooer scoopers from the vets? or Poo police?

Troutpout Wed 28-Feb-07 21:18:00

i've said it before..

nappies

little doggy nappies

charlieq Wed 28-Feb-07 21:20:29

damn right there should be poo police! ticket the bastards.

I'm in SE London and we have the exact same problem. It's revolting and puts me right off dogs.

Rhubarb Wed 28-Feb-07 21:22:07

Cattle prods up the backsides.

Owners that is.

charlieq Wed 28-Feb-07 21:26:31

but rhubarb, that might make more mess

greenday Wed 28-Feb-07 21:34:38

I'm a dog owner and I get extremely annoyed by irresponsible dog owners who do not clean up after their dogs. I live in London and near the woods (and they provide free doggy poo bags). I always believe what goes around comes around and may the irresponsible culprits step onto poos themselves their whole lives!!

Rhubarb Wed 28-Feb-07 21:36:07

Corks then. Distract the owner and get an accomplaice to shove a cork up it's arse. There!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now