Talk

Advanced search

5 weeks & hating my DP

(2 Posts)
Luna4689 Thu 16-Feb-17 00:10:24

Hi,

Recently found out I'm 5wks pregnant. Ever since I found out everything that DP does annoys me. I can't even look at him without getting angry. Doesn't help that we were supposed to have our Valentine's Day Monday because we were both working yesterday and instead of spending the evening with me he went and got drunk with his friends. I understand he doesn't get a lot of time off (he is a chef in a v. Busy restaurant) but I would have thought I was more important.
Last night he ran me a bath as morning sickness was hitting me in the evening, but that seems to be the nicest thing he's done for me.
He has been very attentive but I don't know whether my mood swings are making me think he's been an absolute asshole.

Help!!

Birdsgottaf1y Thu 16-Feb-17 00:33:05

Welcome to Pregnancy hormones/brain.

My DD is pregnant with her second and I've suggested that she challenges herself and practises a bit of mindfulness, counting her blessings.

Her issues, like crying because she didn't know what cake she wanted, aren't real.

I'd never suggest that if she was with a unsupportive partner etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now