Talk

Advanced search

Letter from!!!

(9 Posts)
hungryhippo90 Wed 15-Feb-17 15:25:49

A Tortoise.

Chuckling to myself... I'm sure lots of mumsnetters have had better.

I feel like a child finding this so funny!

But A Tortoise wrote me a letter!

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Wed 15-Feb-17 15:41:31

How do they hold the pen?

Is it in English or come kind of tortoisey code??

hungryhippo90 Wed 15-Feb-17 15:48:49

I don't know, but they must get to work like this!

hungryhippo90 Wed 15-Feb-17 15:49:10

English too!

OhJustPassTheCake Wed 15-Feb-17 15:49:27

I work in print and we often have to do mail merges onto letters etc, then stuff them into envelopes, it's so boring we always see who can find the most hilarious name, the top two of all time are Dr Moist, and Mr P Ennis - such fun! x

user1484394242 Wed 15-Feb-17 16:11:23

We have brilliant names at work. We've had the P Ennis as above. We had a Sue Ringe (syringe). I'll probably remember more later but my favourite was Genna Taylor

Scribblegirl Wed 15-Feb-17 16:19:43

I used to work in medical records at a hospital (many, many years ago) - best one was a new file that came down from the maternity ward for a new baby that had just been born. Parents hadn't decided on a name and their surname was Jelly, so we had to make up a patient file for "Jelly Baby" smile

iamapixiebutnotaniceone Wed 15-Feb-17 16:24:17

Once had to do a delivery to Julie Reeks 😂
We used to make names up at work for a colleague to call to book their car in for repair. We had her ring Manchester Dogs Home to ask for a Mr Jack Russell to book his Rover Labrador in for repair as he has damaged the woof when he drove it into a parked bench 😂 There were many, many more but that one was hilarious, she just didn't click at all!

TroysMammy Wed 15-Feb-17 16:29:23

Aw Jelly Baby, how sweet grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now