Talk

Advanced search

to think they should have changed the name!

(5 Posts)
BraCrumble Mon 13-Feb-17 16:13:31

This is the ultimate whine, but here we go.

I have a set of Maxim M&S plates I got about 3 years ago. Broke one, inevitably, ordered a new Maxim plate this week.

It's only bloody different! Both white plates, but this one is clearly a different style. I'm now in a sulk. OH suggests breaking the others so they all match.

AIBU to think that if they were going to change the style they should have changed the name? It's not the same!

Hippee Mon 13-Feb-17 16:28:55

Agree that it seems bonkers.

I am also of the opinion that they shouldn't change the recipes of well-known products and call them the same thing - still miss the old Special K and Galaxy.

BraCrumble Mon 13-Feb-17 16:45:27

When I'm king that'll be the first thing I sort.

Witchend Mon 13-Feb-17 16:56:35

Ds' music teacher asked him to get a book. We ordered it, and it is totally different inside.the outside is exactly the same, not even new edition written on it. Caused some confusion when we initially got the message "Page 7 Sumer is acumin in"

RuggerHug Mon 13-Feb-17 17:14:09

I know the rage. Ordered a coat online, it arrived looking like a very different colour, was told to bring it to the shop and they'd change it. Ended up showing pictures to woman in shop as she said it was the same 'stone' shade 'but we changed the orders to a different colour to the picture. That one you got is stone but not the stone colour on the site. We're calling this colour stone now so you did get the stone you ordered'.confused
She really did not get that changing everything but the actual picture when you ordered meant it WASN'T WHAT I FRICKIN ORDERED!!!!!
Rant over but I feel your anger.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now