Talk

Advanced search

To move far far away?

(5 Posts)
SpongebobRoundPants Sat 11-Feb-17 17:03:56

Stopped at Asda on the way home, the car park was rammed but eventually got a space next to a wall, parked with the passenger side close to the wall so I could leave plenty of room to get out and for the car next to me.

On my return a massive Range Rover had parked within a few inches next to me so I couldn't get back in my car angry I was parked so close to the wall so I couldn't get in that side either!

Normally I would have waited for the car owner to get back so I could get in my car but I was so bloody cold I opened the boot,put my shopping in and then managed to awkwardly climbed/ slither in and crawl over the back seats with people feeling the need to stop to watch, I must have looked mad!

I can never return to my local Asda can I?blush

AristotlesTrousers Sat 11-Feb-17 17:14:48

If it's any consolation, I reckon I would have done exactly the same as you, OP. grin

raffleswinch Sat 11-Feb-17 17:20:42

Ha, Lara Croft mode!

Gizlotsmum Sat 11-Feb-17 17:24:20

I would have been admiring your flexibility

oprahfan Sat 11-Feb-17 20:29:06

Yup,happened to me at Ds1 &Ds2's secondary school! I had to pretend I was l was looking for something in the vehicle having had to get in the passenger seat. And it's not easy getting ones arse across in a Ford Fiesta. Little buggers all looking out the classroom windows.......I'll move countries as well now. It was some arse in a land rover parked like a knob next to me. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now