Talk

Advanced search

.... To fucking detest my neighbour?

(3 Posts)
Strongerthanme Fri 10-Feb-17 22:52:45

Hi all
I've got the rage - posting here in AIBU for traffic really.
In a semi-nutshell ... I live in London so built up residential area .. Lively area... Fab neighbours.. Renting my home 5 years - single parent with 5 yo DD
New neighbour moved in pre Christmas - student- likes coke & beer - had loud parties with angry & aggressive friends over Christmas - I spoke to him - all calmed down & last night, all loud again - woke my daughter up, loud abusive friends, police called to property 1am
Landlord informed by several neighbours & has confirmed he will start eviction proceedings & tonight it's all kicked off again
Just thinking that tenant is aware he's being evicted & won't give a shit now will he?
How long will this go on for? It's so horrid. Feeling the horribleness through the walls & hate not getting any proper sleep.
Venting!!!!!!

Cherrysoup Fri 10-Feb-17 22:56:50

If the ll has told the truth no is evicting, he has to send him a Section 21, which the tenant (sorry) can contest, but if he agrees to go, it can take up to 3 months, then the bailiffs may have to go round to forcibly evict the guy. Sorry, OP, thought worse case scenario would be best.

With luck, the idiot will be gone within the month. I HATE noisy neighbour's, been there, done that, had a year of torture, frankly. Hope it's resolved soon.

BlackeyedSusan Fri 10-Feb-17 22:57:18

cbeebies starts at 6 am? I remember some of it being bloody annoying. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now