Talk

Advanced search

Am I being unreasonable to want a bit of sympathy when I'm feeling ill!

(4 Posts)
DrumMum Tue 27-Feb-07 19:21:08

Well am I... I've got a bit of a cold and ache all over... Its my day off today and I had to ask DH to get up with the kids this morning, he never does breakfast.. and he didn't offer, then he kept shouting up the stairs.. what do they have.. how long in the microwave.. what do they have in their lunch boxes... he them came home from work and moaned the house was untidy... I'm going out for a meal tonight, its an old friend and has taken us yonks to sort out this rendezvous.. but I have cooked everyone else food..
I'm fed up... please sympathise..
ohh and another thing, when I said I felt ill dh just said.. in monotone... yeah there's a lot of it arround...

Catbabymummy Tue 27-Feb-07 19:34:41

You have my sympathy, you are not being unreasonable. I bet your dh acts like he's dying when he gets a little sniffle.. but he is right there is a lot of this flu going around, I've had too. But at least it means there's lots of people who know how you are feeling.

stleger Tue 27-Feb-07 19:34:44

Now I know where my dh is when he isn't here! I have just had a bout of both a fluey thing - I'm sending you sympathy! - and the eejit dh.

DrumMum Tue 27-Feb-07 23:12:46

thanks for the sympathy ladies..... just come back from my meal.... I went to the local toby carvery... lovely...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now