Talk

Advanced search

Dh called me a bully

(7 Posts)
deadringer Wed 08-Feb-17 15:43:48

Ok this is my first ever thread, i am a long time lurker and occasional poster. Dh and i had a row and are barely speaking, it is very trivial but is a good example of the sort of thing that happens regularly and i genuinely don't know if iabu or he is. We were talking about tv programmes and i mentioned that i have started watching the crown and i think its quite good, not amazing but watchable especially as its about real people and events. He said well not real surely, its mostly made up. I replied that the events are real and well documented, although of course private conversations etc are only guessed at and he said exactly it's made up. I said well you haven't seen it so you can't really judge how real it is. He got angry and said i always act like he doesn't know anything. Then he called me a bully and left the room. So just based on this, aibu? Or is he?

Cocklodger Wed 08-Feb-17 15:50:58

Overreaction on his part.
YANBU

KungFuPandaWorksOut16 Wed 08-Feb-17 15:51:24

Sounds like you always have too be "right" and have the last word.
And the comment " always act like he doesn't know anything "
Leads me too think you do this quite frequent. None of you BU, but can't believe you'd get into a spat over a tv programme.

TheNaze73 Wed 08-Feb-17 15:52:03

I would say he's being a twat

Screwinthetuna Wed 08-Feb-17 15:53:16

Sounds like you are both bickering to be honest.

Chinnygirl Wed 08-Feb-17 15:53:25

This isn't about the program. You two are in a power struggle or something.

luckylucky24 Wed 08-Feb-17 15:55:50

My DH can be like this. If I tell him about a thread on here he will say it is bullshit. Very sceptical.
On that basis YANBU

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now