Talk

Advanced search

to think that canoodling in the car is a bit much for 4 in the afternoon?

(12 Posts)
Imavinoops Tue 07-Feb-17 19:13:57

Pulled up in a nature reserve car park next to another car with DP, DS and dog to go for an afternoon walk.

When we got out of the car I thought I saw someone in the back seat of the car but didn't think much of it really. Came back from our walk to see the back window of the car fogged up and two girls making out and getting a bit frisky in the back of the car! (Fully clothes but still!)

I get this is a bit of fun at night time but AIBU to think it's a bit much for 4pm when dog walkers and families with children are all about?

NotAQueef Tue 07-Feb-17 19:15:43

Could it be a dogging site?

AllTheWittyNamesAreGone Tue 07-Feb-17 19:17:35

Try not looking into their car?

StealthPolarBear Tue 07-Feb-17 19:18:55

Yanbu!

ughwhattodo Tue 07-Feb-17 19:21:09

Me and my first bf used to go canoodling on our way home from school. As soon as he passed his driving test we would drive home through the country lanes and find somewhere to canoodle. Ahhhh young love, was fab smile

StealthPolarBear Tue 07-Feb-17 19:22:20

In broad daylight, in public?

blueskyinmarch Tue 07-Feb-17 19:26:08

Define 'canoodling'. Was it just snogging with all clothes on or was it full naked sex? If the former then yabu. If the latter then you have a legitimate gripe.

JamieXeed74 Tue 07-Feb-17 19:27:35

OH please getting frisky in the backseat is a fun past time.

witsender Tue 07-Feb-17 19:28:10

Not my scene but having a snog is harmless. If it got heavier, than maybe! And presumably that was the intention, hence hopping in the back.

shrunkenhead Tue 07-Feb-17 19:30:12

Having an affair.

Imavinoops Tue 07-Feb-17 19:31:00

Definition of canoodling in this situation: One person straddling the other on the back seat, fully clothed and have a make out session.

I'm probably a bit more confused about the location rather than the time of day really. Fairly busy nature reserve car park with lots of people around. I probably wouldn't have attempted any "canoodling" there but maybe I'm a bit of a prude! wink

(I wonder how many times I can say the word "canoodling" before it gets annoying grin )

NavyandWhite Tue 07-Feb-17 19:32:47

Bit weird given the time of day and how people could see in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now