Talk

Advanced search

Had a meal, just got home and mate has exploded on the loo, tummy cramps etc.....(sorry if TMI).

(6 Posts)
MagicalMay Mon 26-Feb-07 21:30:17

Had a realy crap meal, I could not even eat mine. Just got home and my friend has exploded on the loo, tummy cramps etc.....
I called the Pub to complain, Got a stropy man on the phone that was ment to be the manager (did not introduce himself or give name) I said what had happened and he said he had cooked all the food tonight and nothing is wrong with any of it at all! Well i know for sure that there is - shes only eaten toast today so i know its the food.
He was rude and basicly said i was making it up. Cant i report the pub somewhere?
Oh and they had wanted signs up for a head chef and ass chef........ Only saw them as we left, otherwise i could not have eaten there.

Aimsmum Mon 26-Feb-07 21:33:52

Message withdrawn

lulumama Mon 26-Feb-07 21:34:22

you'll need a poo sample for environmental health ASAP !

eidsvold Mon 26-Feb-07 21:36:29

get a sample, go and see GP in morning and take said sample along.

I got a nasty bout of food poisoning and by the time I had gotten to the GP - nothing left in me to test. I originally thought I had a bug BUT no one else had it so was something I ate.

MagicalMay Mon 26-Feb-07 23:49:18

She was on the loo about 9ish but has not been back on their yet. She has not eaten anything since either. Im hoping in 1 way she will have 1 more poo so she can get a sample, but on the other hand i want her to be as right as rain when she wakes up in the morning.
She has just left to go home - I told her she must get a sample when she goes again. Oh and also told her my mum always says not to eat dairy when your ill like that.

theUrbanDryad Tue 27-Feb-07 08:55:00

sorry, but i had to giggle at "ass manager".....

hope your mate feels better soon....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now