Talk

Advanced search

Relationship help

(4 Posts)
nicebiscuit25 Thu 02-Feb-17 10:12:01

I love my partner but there's almost non existent sex. aibu to leave him because of it. I keep feeling that if I really loved him I wouldn't contemplate leaving him. But I can't keep on like this can I

Hannahbanana1725 Thu 02-Feb-17 10:20:10

Have you talked to your partner about this?

I don't think you can really make such a black and white decision like that.

Sex and intimacy is a very important part of a relationship and if you're not happy with this aspect, then something needs to change.

But straight up saying you might leave him if you haven't discussed the issues seems a bit harsh, but I don't know if you've discussed it or not.

And what is non-existant sex? 1/2x a month? More?

nicebiscuit25 Thu 02-Feb-17 10:47:31

Once a month of where lucky we have discussed this but he claims when I mention it he feels guilty and it puts pressure on him

jrhartleysfishingblog Thu 02-Feb-17 11:05:21

I wasted too many years in a relationship where the sex was once or twice a year. sad I thought things would change but I like others was totally deluded.
Because of the mindset of your OH has there is no prospect that it will get better, it is not normal and I advise you to end it for your own sanity.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now