Talk

Advanced search

To ask for recommendations for all inclusive hotels in Spain?

(13 Posts)
Cutesbabasmummy Tue 31-Jan-17 19:44:34

We are looking to go on holiday for a week with my parents and our 2 year old. Spain is our preferred location due to short flight times and all inclusive so we're not constricted with our little one. We also want a family room with a separate area for our son to sleep so we don't have to sit in the dark with him.from 8pm! My parents would have a separate room!

MmmFacon Tue 31-Jan-17 22:38:47

Where abouts in Spain? It's quite large.

HelenaWay Tue 31-Jan-17 22:40:37

In which area?!

Chocolatecake12 Tue 31-Jan-17 22:50:18

Look at evenia Olympic park.
The good there was lovely and the splash/play area was fab.

DropZoneOne Tue 31-Jan-17 22:56:21

Club Punta Prima in Menorca

Be Live Los Gigantos in Tenerife - also known as First Choice Holiday Village

Xmasfairy86 Tue 31-Jan-17 23:13:24

Golden Avenida in Salou, Costa Dorada. May have changed its name but was lovely. Close to beach. Good size room with second bedroom

Hillfarmer Tue 31-Jan-17 23:29:59

Cala Mandia - insotel resort - Majorca. Not sure about different rooms but it's got everything you might need.the splash pool with pirate ship and slides is really nice and there's a toddler pool next door. Food's not bad at all, but usual buffet scrum. The beach is a nice walk down the path from the main site.

We stayed in the family area 'C' which was near the splash pool and right near the toddler pool near the kids club, which is somewhere you could hang out all day with a 2 year old. The entertainment is pretty rubbish but was not a major thing. We had a room with a terrace and a couple of sun loungers near the kids club. V chilled.

gabsdot Wed 01-Feb-17 00:42:15

Just to warn you we did an all inclusive holiday to Mallorca last year and there were a lot of things not included. EG most of the kids activities, wi-fi, safe, fridge to name a few.
It turned out to be a very expensive holiday.

roseshippy Wed 01-Feb-17 00:57:18

I wouldn't do AI in Spain. Try Turkey

Cutesbabasmummy Wed 01-Feb-17 07:34:30

We don't really mind where tbh. I've been to most parts of Spain so not to bothered. We decided in a nice hotel near Jerez bit flights were at 5am meaning no sleep and my son would have a meltdown if he didn't get sleep!

BarbaraofSeville Wed 01-Feb-17 08:47:04

You could also try living a little bit more like the Spanish do with a proper afternoon siesta and your DS staying up later in the evening, sleeping in a pushchair if necessary.

Might give you more options and work better than being confined to your room from 8 pm.

lanbro Wed 01-Feb-17 08:52:04

We always get ours to have an afternoon nap and don't go up to the room til 10ish. DH and I then sit out on the balcony. Kids are now 3 & 4. We've done 3 AI in the last year, 2 in Spain, 1 Gran Canaria. Kids were fine with the longer flight and GC was the best holiday!

outnumbered38 Wed 01-Feb-17 08:58:07

We enjoyed the evenia Olympic park hotel too, in lloret de mar. Book direct with hotel though as you get a better level of all inclusive. We've also enjoyed the portaventura resort in Salou, the hotel el paso, but that might be better for slightly older children. Definitely recommend a siesta if you can as the evening meals are later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now