Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find this toy for my DS birthday!!

(15 Posts)
naichick Tue 31-Jan-17 08:07:06

Morning! My DS birthday is on sunday, he has asked for one toy, typically I cant find it anywhere. I think it came out a couple of years ago. So I was wondering if you had this toy and it was no longer being used by your DS or DD if you would like to make DS birthday by selling it to me I would be so so grateful!

Its the Playschool heroes transformer rescuebots optimus prime trailer.

Thanks for reading!

naichick Tue 31-Jan-17 08:08:10

Sorry I know its not AIBU but I need traffic!

LoveMyLittleSuperhero Tue 31-Jan-17 08:08:22

There's three on amazon new/used

www.amazon.co.uk/Playskool-Heroes-Transformers-Optimus-Trailer/dp/B00C7VQ496?tag=mumsnetforum-21

Monkeyface26 Tue 31-Jan-17 08:10:48

It looks like www.thetoyshop.com has them in stock for under a fiver. Fingers crossed for you.

imnottoofussed Tue 31-Jan-17 08:11:20

I found it on eBay I think but it's £85.99 confused

imnottoofussed Tue 31-Jan-17 08:12:25

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172427238214

Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue OPTIMUS PRIME RESCUE TRAILER Christmas Gift

FeelingSmurfy Tue 31-Jan-17 08:12:29

You can get it on eBay, this is the first one that came up and it's collectible at argos if you don't want to wait for delivery? HERE

LoveMyLittleSuperhero Tue 31-Jan-17 08:12:34

Looking online there are a fair few available but they all seem to be in the us, might have been a us release. So even after paying the cost of the toy the shipping is ridiculous and I fear the customs would be horrific. Hopefully someone has one, otherwise I'm not sure even if you could/would pay that much how you would get it by Sunday. Sorry sad

FeelingSmurfy Tue 31-Jan-17 08:14:07

The one I linked to is £39.99 brand new, free delivery or click and collect at argos

SoupDragon Tue 31-Jan-17 08:14:23

Look at the prices of those Amazon ones!! shock

LoveMyLittleSuperhero Tue 31-Jan-17 08:16:21

The 39.99 one is the racing trailer not the rescue trailer. The exact one op posted seems ridiculously expensive :s but there are cheaper/similar alternatives!

FeelingSmurfy Tue 31-Jan-17 08:20:19

LoveMyLittleSuperhero you are right sad it came up with the other correct ones, and I can't see properly on my phone because the pictures are tiny and I shouldn't be on it because it's the mad morning rush!

naichick Tue 31-Jan-17 08:20:40

Wow!! Thank you for your responses! Gotta dash to the school run now, will look when I get home.

SpringerS Tue 31-Jan-17 09:02:20

It looks like www.thetoyshop.com has them in stock for under a fiver. Fingers crossed for you.

Those are just the single figures. The OP is looking for a particular large set.

naichick Tue 31-Jan-17 09:29:28

Thank you everyone. I think i will get him the small figure as it better than nothing, £80 is crazy money for a bit of plastic, what a nightmare! I was just planning to pop into toys r us and buy it I didn't realise it would be so hard to find!

I think it is american and he got the idea from watching those crappy YouTube toy videos, so its my fault for letting him watch such awful stuff!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now