Talk

Advanced search

NFL tickets at Twickenham

(9 Posts)
Berty24 Mon 30-Jan-17 09:51:12

Really want to buy some tickets to an NFL match in Twickenham. What is the best way to do it. When I go into ticketmaster /or stubb it says they are all sold out or there is one ticket here one ticket there. I tried really hard last year,but they seemed to have sold out within a second... really frustrating.... what am i doing wrong.

ChippyTea16 Mon 30-Jan-17 10:45:42

The tickets for Twickenham aren't on sale yet. April I think they come out, only the NFL at Wembley are on sale at the moment.

You can register your interest for the Twickenham tickets here: www.ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL

You will get emails from NFL UK about when you can buy them. And when the date is announced, put it in your diary as they sell out pretty fast!

Good luck!

Ofalltheginjoints Mon 30-Jan-17 11:01:23

Tickets for individual games go on sale tomorrow at 10am

Good luck in getting some, I'm hoping to get some but with the added hassle of wheelchair seating so will have to call ticket master directly

kittykarate Mon 30-Jan-17 11:04:04

Individual game Twickenham tickets aren't on general sale yet - the ones on stubhub will be ones where someone has bought the season ticket and are selling off the games they don't fancy.

Based on the Wembley tickets this year...
1) Definitely sign up to the register of interest www.ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL
2) They will sell the 'premium' single game tickets first
3) Then all seats sale a couple of days later for register of interest people
4) any that are left will be sold the following week..

Berty24 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:50:42

thanks all. I've just preregistered... fingers crossed.

kittykarate Thu 02-Feb-17 11:56:35

Just been through the process today for Wembley tickets.

Logged in as the pre-sale opened and managed to get my tickets but there are definitely some disappointed folk out there.

Ofalltheginjoints Thu 02-Feb-17 12:42:32

I managed to get my tickets on Tuesday when the presale for premium/club tickets happened, took about an hour to get through to the stadium directly for accessible tickets and couldn't get seats in my first few choices but got some so that's the main thing.

How did you get on OP?

kittykarate Thu 02-Feb-17 15:30:57

The OP is wanting Twickenham tickets, which are not being released until April(ish) according to the FAQ www.nfluk.com/news/internationalseries/article-1/2017-London-Games-Ticketing-FAQs

kittykarate Fri 03-Feb-17 16:19:05

Twickenham tickets go on sale on 27th April.

The pre-sale process for the Wembley tickets was very successful, so much so that there are no tickets for the Saints@Dolphins game left to go on general sale.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now